Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

LEFT 4 AWESOME

Very awesome. :) r:

Maybe you could do the intro video that played before the game started up.
This is how I like to see sprite work. Also the part where Bill gets sucked up by the tongue and I saw Mario, I could not stop laughing.

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

More zombie fun from Edd.

Always enjoy your zombie movies. Nice work Edd.

Somali TV 1 Somali TV 1

GREATISTTHINGEVER.

^^ READ ^^

Somali responds:

Hahaha, thanks!

The Ricky Gervais Show 1 The Ricky Gervais Show 1

Nice job.

Good job, Xenon.
First you captured the hilarity of the podcast without striping it of any of the good things. Good use of props to spoil out the ending with the off sync lips at the end, I have trouble with that as well. Also what was your frame rate for this? I hope you get a mention on their podcast for this. The only thing that was bothering me a lil bit was the lack of subtitles in spots where it was hard to hear.

Xenon responds:

I considered subtitles when I was approaching the end, but due to placement of certain graphics, one would have been obtrusive to the other, so had to leave them out.
If I (although I probably won't) make another, I'll definately include subtitles.

ThreeHundredThousand-ther ThreeHundredThousand-ther

Silly Simon.

Your toons always make me smile. Just look :D

weapons(longer a lot) weapons(longer a lot)

Lol parody.

As the author of Its Rated Mature: Halo.

LMAO

DiseasedCow responds:

ty im glad to have you happy=)

Glow Glow

U liek roXR!

What can I say beside that you tottaly rock my socks. :3

RichChap responds:

Thats what I'm here for kid haha

LOZ: No ocarina of time LOZ: No ocarina of time

Make sure..

you need to check your work before submiting it dude. You had your sound files poping up everyware and were off key I would go back and work on your sound. Your animaiton and models were quite good though, this could have done better though if you just check your work next time.

vondijk responds:

You need to read the text before reviewing dude. It sais I lost control during loss of my laptop.. I cant change it anymore

The Final Revenge The Final Revenge

Very good stuff dude.

Very good animation dude well done.

Fafara responds:

Thank you!

Megaman's Anniversary Megaman's Anniversary

Greatest MegaMan flash of all time.

Simply well done fbf flash, I love the megaman series but it has never had a parody as great as this. Thank you for this late night snack. :)